Friday, June 10, 2011

The Beginning

On my list of things to do is start blogging again. I decided to start a Blog chronicling my love of vintage, adventure, travel, things (in general) and cheesy stories.
I love thrifting. I find some amazing, fun, and wacky things. Some would say one man's trash. However I find that some what negative even though it really is true. My husband Jon questions many of my finds but I see something great, get a little creative and voila Jon is impressed seeing what I see. Jon and I travel a lot and go on lots of fun adventures. I also LOVE cheesy stories, weather it is a novel or "chick flick" I am so in. Often I find a piece of clothing and just imagine the story behind this piece.
I am excited to share my finds before and after, the story they may (or may not) tell, as well as our adventures with you. I'm super excited to begin a new journey. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment